Monday, October 17, 2022

The FINAL CUT!

CARVED - THE FINAL CUT


Here is the final cut of our film opening "CARVED". Strange things are happening in the neighborhood, and girls are going missing. While escaping her kidnapper, Olivia runs right into the belly of the beast when she seeks refuge with Emma, her nerdy high school classmate.

Production: Smokey Productions, FatCat Production, Hollyhock Films.

What changed since the last rough cut?

  • Soundtrack was added
  • Changed opening shots
  • Added more animation on titles
  • Recut dialogue 
  • Recut basement sequence
  • Changed stabbing sfx
  • Audio bridge with last ident

Timeline for the project



Playlist of previous rough cuts and sample scenes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to this blog! Sources I've used...

Hi! I'm Ambre, I chose Smokey Productions as my AS media course company name. This blog is a collection of the work and research I'v...